DUI & Related Law
- Prosecuting Attorney Association Training Conference - Blood Testing and Intoxilyzer Issues
- DUI Seminar XXII - Blood and Intoxilyzer Testing Issues and Challenges; DUI Legislation, Ignition Interlock Devices, Blood Testing Analysts
- DUI and Traffic Practices - Current Issues in DUI Law, MVD Overview, Cross-Examination, Closing Argument, Photo Radar
- Prosecuting Attorney Association Training Conference - Quantitative Toxicology Lab Issues, Law Enforcement Phlebotomy
- DUI Seminar - Recent Case Law and Legislation, Intoxilyzer 8000 Issues, Blood Cases, MVD Issues
- Prosecuting Attorney Association Training Conference - Intoxilyzer 8000 Issues
- Prosecuting Attorney Association Training Conference - Toxicology Blood Screening Issues
- Yavapai County Law Enforcement Seminar - Instructor - DUI Investigation and Prosecution
- DUI - Effects of Alcohol on the Body
- Prosecuting the Drugged Driver - Drug Evaluation and Classification Program and Officer Training, Drug Categorization, Signs and Symptoms of Use and Impairment, Drug Recognition Evaluation, Toxicology, Direct Examination, Witness Preparation - Toxicology and DRT, Opening Statement, Cross Examination, Direct and Cross-Examination of Experts
Domestic Violence Law
- 18th Annual Conference on Domestic Violence - Trial Advocacy Techniques, Use of Visuals at Trial, Law Enforcement Training, Dual Arrest and Identifying the Initial Aggressor, Identifying Officer Manipulation, Prostitution and Domestic Violence
- 14th Annual Conference on Domestic Violence - Trial Advocacy Techniques, Interviewing and Preparing Witnesses for Trial, Technology in Case Presentation; Dealing with Mandatory and Dual Arrest, Dealing with Officer Manipulation, Cross Examination, Witness Control Factors, Evaluating Battered Women Charged with Crimes, High Profile Case Techniques and Members of Criminal Justice System as Defendant, Law Enforcement Training
- Victim's Right in Practice - Overview and Understanding Victim Rights
- Dynamics of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Training
Criminal and Constitutional Law
- 2000 - 2008 Prosecuting Attorney Association Training Conference - United States and Arizona Supreme Court Case Summary, Search and Seizure, Trial Techniques, Confession Law, Rules of Evidence, Criminal Procedure, Ethics, Hearsay Law, Disclosure Law, Interviewing Techniques, Jury Selection, Motions and Appeals, Documentary Evidence, Witness and Source Credibility, Impeachment and Cross-Examination
- 2000-2009 Criminal Year Seminar - Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Substantive Law, Profession Responsibility, Special Actions, Evidence
- Evidence for Prosecutors - Ethics and Professionalism Issues Arising from the Collection and Use of Evidence at Trial, Rules of Evidence at Trial, Expert and Opinion Testimony, Hearsay and other Out-of-Court Statements, Impeachment, Character and Reputation Testimony, Anticipating and Meeting Attacks on Scientific Evidence, Media, Using Real and Demonstrative Evidence at Trial, Photographic Evidence, Constitutional Evidentiary Issues Involving Search and Seizure, Summary Evidence
- 2002-2007 Constitutional Law and Criminal Issues Seminar - Recent Decisions of the United States Supreme Court
- Legislative Update - Overview of new legislation
- Legislative Summary - Legislative Process, Sex Crimes Legislation, Criminal and Juvenile Legislation, Government Legislation
- White Collar Crime - Evidence from Computers, Fourth Amendment Review, Emerging Issues and Trends, Using a Shadow Jury, Electronic Surveillance, RICO and Public Corruption Prosecutions, Elder Fraud, Crimes Involving Credit Cards, Evidentiary Issues in Computer Crime Cases, Identity Theft, Effective Case Preparation and Presentation, Ethical and Liability Considerations
- RAVE Drugs - Designer Drugs, Signs and Symptoms of Drug Use and Impairment, Paraphernalia, Investigations
- Drug Testing 101
- Psychopharmacology of Addiction and Relapse
- Juvenile Transfers to Adult Court
- Trial Preparation and Power-point
- Legislative Update - Legislative Process, Criminal Law and Prosecution Issues, Sex Crime Issues
- Meth Labs and Kids - Legal Issues, Parallel Proceedings, Environmental Issues, Signs and Symptoms of Use and Impairment, Role of CPS, Protocols
- Basic Advocacy - Ethics, Opening Statement, Direct Examination, Cross-Examination, Closing Argument, Motion Practice, Enhancement Priors, Case Organization and Trial Preparation, Evidentiary Foundations, Anticipating Defenses, DUI Cases
Former Municipal Prosecutor - Glendale, Arizona.
Former Municipal Prosecutor - Peoria, Arizona.
Former Deputy County Attorney - Yavapai County.
Former Deputy County Attorney - La Paz County.
Free Initial Consultation on DUI and Misdemeanor Criminal Cases!
If you have been charged with a DUI or Criminal Offense out of Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Goodyear, Avondale, Buckeye, El Mirage, Maricopa County Superior Court, Maricopa County Justice Court, or other Arizona Court, contact Attorney Todd Glover to set up a consultation.
M.Todd Glover, Attorney at Law